Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer in Chaos Canyon

I haven't posted in a while so I just thought I'd upload a few pics from bouldering in Chaos Canyon this past Saturday. The weather was fantastic, if a bit too warm for good friction and we even managed to get a spot in the Bear Lake parking lot right away. We spent the WHOLE day up there, leaving Boulder around 9am and returning at 9pm! I also managed to climb a lot better this time than my last visit up there, managing a pretty easy flash of Autobot (I'd have to say V4, not V5), and coming very close to doing Revenge, V6, and a very fun V7, Geeks of the Industry. Another awesome day in the mountains of Colorado.

And now, some of the first evidence in years that I actually climb. Thanks Sarah and Paul for the pictures!

Geeks of the Industry, V7

Geeks of the Industry, V7

Geeks of the Industry, V7 from Doug Lipinski on Vimeo.



Something ~V3 on the Potato Chip Boulder

Potato Chip Boulder

Potato Chip Boulder

1 comment:

  1. nice pictures! I'm particularly fond of your wild man yell at the end of the video. Bone chilling...

    ReplyDelete