Monday, May 24, 2010

New Blog Layout

I finally decided to update my blog layout (as you can see if you're reading this). Blogger has some (relatively) new templates available if you log in via http://draft.blogger.com/ so I picked one of those that looked pretty good and then added my own images for the banner and background and made a few other tweeks to the html/css. I think it looks pretty good, especially compared to the old layout:

Old blog layout




If anyone is having trouble viewing the new layout (eg. stuff doesn't look right) let me know what browser you're using and what the issue is and I'll try to get it fixed.

Not much else is new here. I've been really busy the past week or so and I haven't had much of a chance to get outside for anything exciting. Just a short hike/run up Mt. Sanitas last week which turned into taking cover from a hail storm. I think I'm going to put together a post with some of my favorite photographs I've taken over the last six or seven years so that should be up sometime in the next couple days.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, website stuff is always a surprising amount of work. At least for me.

    ReplyDelete