Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cat

Well, I'm pretty much moved in to my new apartment so updates should pick up soon. In the mean time, here's a very brief update.

The wife and I got a kitten the other day. Her name is Sammie, she's just over 2 months old and she's extremely cute. She's been pretty well behaved for a kitten, even going straight to the litter box. Here are a few pictures:







Tomorrow I'm off to Vail to present a paper at a conference. I'll only be there for 2 days so I won't have much free time, but I'd love to get in a hike if I can. I'll post up pictures if I get outside at all.

4 comments:

  1. SHE IS SO CUTE! I WANT TO CUDDLE IT! Natalie's kitten is growing up so fast too.

    I like how you said "the wife and I" hahaha still sounds weird to me that you are married, brother lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kitty. :) I can't wait until we can come to Colorado again! You should bring the kitten when you come home for Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cat, but what happened to the dog idea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much as I wanted a dog, we decided a cat was more practical since she'll have to be alone sometimes.

    ReplyDelete